Tarot for the 21st Century!
So I'm studying the NLP Course in my free time and I can't help but notice its resonance in everyday life --I keep having these "NLP" moments that echo what I just learned in some fashion. The thing that recurs the most is this idea that we consciously access 10 % of our mind and the other 90% is in our subconscious. I've heard that before, but I love the way it's illustrated in the course. To paraphrase or as I understand it -- Our conscious mind consists of our Willpower, Analysis, and…Continue