Tarot for the 21st Century!
Hello TG members! TG has an "Endorsed Reader Program" for Premium Members.
1. Each applicant will submit a bio to the Director of the Endorsed Reader Program, Melinda Carver (email@example.com) with their request for endorsement. Melinda will forward the bio and request for endorsement to the TG staff members.
2. Each applicant will have to read for 2 TG staff members. The staff members will contact the applicant via e-mail to schedule their reading, whether the reading is completed via e-mail, phone or Skype.
3. Please note that this process may not be immediate. You may have to wait anywhere from 1-7 days to be contacted to schedule your readings due to the staff's schedule.
4. Once you have read for both TG staff members, the staff will compare notes on the readings performed by you.
5. If both staff members like/approve the reading you gave, the applicant will be added as an endorsed reader. You are then allowed to market yourself as "an Endorsed Reader of the Tarot Guild" and to be listed on the Endorsed Readers page.
6. If one staff member approves and the other doesn't, Melinda will approach another staff member to receive a reading by you. We offer a third staff reading just in case you are having a bad day or cannot read the staff member assigned.
7. If the final staff member does not approve the reading, Melinda will advise the applicant of same. The applicant can try again for endorsement after a 90 day wait period.
Any Guild Premium Member is allowed to apply. Please remember that the staff have full schedules with their jobs and/or appearances and there may be a 1-7 day wait period to perform your readings for them. An additional 1-7 days may be required for the staff to confer on your readings and approve your application.
Please e-mail Melinda Carver at Melinda@TarotGuild.com for more information.
Read more here: www.ERP.TarotGuild.com
Premium Membership is currently at half price!! Take advantage of this now and all the benefits: www.Premium.TarotGuild.com